Friday 20 September 2013

RIMMEL 60 Seconds Nail Polish // Instyle Coral


Putting my love for all things autumn aside, I felt the urge to paint my nails in my current favorite vibrant nail color. 
I present to you, Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Instyle Coral. An upbeat color, easy to apply and doesn't take long to dry. Did I mention, cheap! Just under 5 EUR.
This color combined with one of my denim shirts and I'm good to go!
Have you ever tried this formula by Rimmel? Go for it!



Zondag is de herfst weer in het land! Ik zit al te denken aan Bath & Body Works kaarsen, nieuwe kussenhoezen en een gezellig warm huisje. Ondanks dit alles kon ik het niet laten mijn nagels te lakken in mijn huidige favoriet, categorie: fel!
Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Instyle Coral
Prachtig kleurtje, makkelijke applicatie, sneldrogend en goedkoop, 4,99 EUR!
Dit kleurtje op mijn nagels gecombineerd met een jeanshemd = Let's roll!

Hebben jullie deze formule al uitgeprobeerd? Doen!

No comments:

Post a Comment