Sunday 10 November 2013

Hair Heroes // fine hair

Listen up ladies with fine, easily knotted hair!

 Here are my favorite products to keep your hair detangled, frizz free and slick. To be clear, this isn't about volumizing fine hair.
Wen I am outdoors and there is just a slight breeze, my hair gets tangled up. Not a good look. Through the years I discovered two products that really help to keep my locks detangled during the day.

I use the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner on damp hair before I comb it. I leave it to work for a minute and comb it through with my tangle teezer. I have done a review on this leave in conditioner, here. A staple in my hair care routine!

When my hair is dry I use the Schwarzkopf Osis+ Magic Finish. This is an anti-frizz shine serum with light control. It gives a light separation, a silky feel and a beautiful shine. You only need the tiniest amount. I only use it on a third of my hair and the tips. It just is a wonderful product. When I use it, I can comb through my hair with my fingers at any time during the day! Highly recommend it.

To finish it off, I spray my hair with a bit of Schwarzkopf Osis+ Sparkler finish. It conditions the hair lightly, gives an added shine and gives my hair little bit of grip back.
This one can easily be replaced by another finishing spray. But it does work.

Now I still have to find the ultimate volumizing product for va va voom locks. Any recommendations?

Alex
x





Last van fijn haar dat bij het minste briesje klit? Dan zou deze blogpost van nut kunnen zijn!
In de loop der jaren blijven er twee producten in mijn arsenaal van haarproducten die het probleem van oncontroleerbaar haar temmen.

Na het douchen gebruik ik altijd de Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner op handdoekdroog haar. Ik laat het een minuutje inwerken en kam dan mijn haar probleemloos door met mijn tangle teezer.  Voor verdere informatie over deze top leave in conditioner verwijs ik jullie graag naar mijn review. Een must have!

Eenmaal mijn haar volledig droog is komt de Schwarzkopf Osis+ Magic Finish op de proppen. Een serum dat mijn haar simpelweg de hele dag (ja, de hele dag!)glad en nestelvrij houdt. Je hebt maar een klein beetje nodig. Ik wrijf het tussen mijn handpalmen en behandel een derde van mijn haar tot de punten. 

Tot slot spray ik wat van de Schwarzkopf Osis+ Sparkler finish door mijn haar. Deze glansspray geeft mijn haar terug wat grip zonder het effect van de andere producten teniet te doen. Een goeie spray, maar kan makkelijk vervangen worden door een andere.

Ik ben nog altijd op zoek naar de ultieme producten om mijn haardos de nodige va va voom te geven. Tips altijd welkom!

Alex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment